Wednesday 26 May 2010

They're Back!!!

Who's back you say? Caught up in the frenzied excitement of me running around the room screaming "They're back!!!", as if I could run, which I can't.

"They're back!!!" I scream again like a middle aged gay man at the reunion concert for Spandau Ballet.

"They're back!!!" I scream like a Sydney Swans supporter surprised by my team's sudden ranking #1 at the top of the AFL.

"They're back!!!" I scream like an ageing Olivia Newton-John fan retrieving her leggings from a box at the back of the garage marked "80s exercise gear DNR"

Who's back? I hear your exasperated (is that even a word?) pleading.

Well only the Continental ad family. That's who. Not that I ever gave up hope. Though to be fair they've lost their old sparkle. It's like they're just going through the motions in front of the cameras. Maybe it's a contractual obligation. Or maybe the father's straying to the Telstra family Xmas ads has lead him to tone down the paternal bonhomie. But I hope he's just bowed and not broken.

Roast Chicken in a Bag. Genius. They're back!!!

No comments: