Friday 5 March 2010

I Heart You, I Heart Me, Hiatus

It is almost 12 months since my last posting on Madbreak (well, 5mins if you include the three below). There is a good reason for this. On April 2 2009 I went into hospital, with a slight cold, where I stayed for about 8 months. Since then I haven't really been that interested in blogging, but I feel it is now time to unleash my medication fuelled insights on the media on an unsuspecting world.

I have just added some posts I put up on Posterous which I will include here for continuity. I watched a lot of television in hospital (at $4.50 a day that cost me over $1000 for a dicky CRT that only showed free to air analog channels, thank God for morphine based pain killers). The most notable development in the advertising world was the appearance and then sudden disappearance of the storyline Continental family. I miss them. I blame the networks. I blame the advertsers. But mostly I blame the drugs.

No comments: